Education minimum: RN or MD
Salary: 20K-30k per month-Dependent on Experience
Company: A conglomerate in the Digital Marketing and System Development field is looking to bring in a talented individual to contribute to on-going projects. The company offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment and a diverse team.
Online Medical Editor with experience copyediting in a pharmaceutical advertising agency, medical communications, and/or medical publishing company is needed to an on-going project for a dynamic digital marketing company.
Responsibilities for the Online Medical Editor
• Copyedit, proofread, and fact-check all materials for assigned account(s) and other accounts as needed
• Create and update brand style guides, ensuring adherence to client styles
• Collaborate with Copy, Account, Art, and Project Management to ensure deadlines are met and final products are error free
Requirements for the Medical Copy Editor
Competency with Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat, including marking up, editing, and distributing of electronic documents within each program
• Experience with electronic routing systems
• Ability to quickly master specifics of assigned accounts and product categories, as well as accommodate multiple assignments effectively
• Good evaluative and decision-making skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities in a tight deadline driven environment